Tuesday 7 May 2013

Two pages in full colour.


First page...just in the middle of adding text and the flap. I have decided to add a suggested activity on the flap, 1 per DPS. The flap will cover the drake.

Here Sam the cat stops to speak to the drake, while the duck is feeding.
This is my second page. Sam sees a mouse and jumps off the canal boat to investigate. The flap will cover the mouse.

On each of the pages there are other things to spot: a buttercup and ladybird on the first page and a poppy, dragonfly and pigeon on the second.

There will be an information page at the back, which would give a little information about the plants, animals and minibeasts that are featured throughout the book.

Typography will be added on Adobe Illustrator. I am considering a simple san serif font as this is easy for the younger age range that I am aiming my book for. 5-6 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment